Over 5 hours on kettlebell techniques, cues, coaching tips, and much more!
Available for digital video streaming!
T=R: Kettlebells covers:
– A review on what joints should do for each technique
– Specific cues for the deadlift, swing, squat, press, get-up, and the cheat clean
– How to get dialed in for the deadlift, swing, and squat
– Quick screens to use, benefitting you and your clients in the Press and Get-Up
– When to use kettlebell strategies
Most importantly in this digital streaming video, gain access to Q&A sections with real trainers asking Charlie for his insight as a coach, and why his T=R systematic approach is so successful.
What T=R: Kettlebells Purchasers Say!
The TGU section was practically a seminar in and of itself! It was legit like a black belt private lesson on the TGU!
Other instructors should take note