I was recently on Dr. BigJosh Satterlee’s podcast (BigJosh is one word).
Some of the topics we covered include:
- How the Training=Rehab ecosystem was created.
- Why there is no gap between personal training and physical therapy.
- Creating collaboration between disciplines.
- Perfecting systems and models that professionals can apply.
- How rehab techniques have evolved in the last 20 years.
- The involvement of surgeons in rehab programs.
- The importance of full body training for improving hormonal profiles.
- How improving hormonal profiles helps to accelerate healing.
- Measuring return to play metrics against pre-injury metrics to ensure readiness.
- The current lens on research into ACL rehab, and more!