I’m excited to be a part of the Kabuki Education Week on February 1-7, 2021.
Kabuki Education Week is a unique opportunity to attend 40+ live hour-long lectures (with Q&A) presented by the most respected and well established educators, coaches, clinicians, and athletes in the strength & fitness industry.
You’re not going to want to miss my presentation!
Training = Rehab
While the notion of health care and fitness experts working together seems very conventional and obligatory, it is rarely a relationship that maximally benefits the client or patient. This topic is rarely discussed with the systematic nature and precision that the Training = Rehab message embodies. This model can link together many different methods with a universal form of evaluation and role delineation.
1. Social generalization of Scope of Practice and Medical Ethics
2. Modeling T=R evaluations and solutions
3. Using a keen movement evaluation and “Starting At The Finish”
4. Utilizing Lateralizations & Regressions to manage exercise selection
5. Impact of Work Capacity on Movement
Early bird pricing through the end of the year costs $49.99 for a single registration (50% off) or you can purchase a Buy 1 Gift 1 offer to provide live access as a gift to a friend or loved one.
Hope to see you there!