If you’re weren’t able to make it, you can watch the replay of my chat with Kevin Carr here or directly on Instagram.
Kevin Carr has amassed a wealth of experience in the field of sports performance and personal training since starting at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning in 2008. Working with everyone from US Olympians looking for a competitive edge to the Average Joe or looking to shed some pounds and get healthier he has helped countless clients move better and live healthier lives.
Kevin is Co-Founder of the Certified Functional Strength Coach certification and Movement As Medicine Massage and Movement Therapy Clinic. He has traveled all over the world educating thousands of coaches and therapists about the MBSC coaching system.
You can learn more about Kevin by following him on Instagram.
We had a great time catching up about:
- Recapping an exclusive Elite Performer Program webinar on StrengthCoach.com
- The secret to never getting tired
- Kevin’s involvement at MBSC
- Blowing the cover on a story from 2012-2013
- Our topics at Perform Better’s Functional Training Summit in Providence
- Plus more!